On to the update for the week - I lost weight, finally! Yay! It only took working 2 jobs and having a cold to get the numbers moving. Oh, and that Jay tossed my snack stash. Yup, you read that right. I went to get a sugar free candy cabinet and there was a big empty spot. Jay put them in the trash just minutes before as he took it out. Sneaky! But I have to say, it did help me. It's okay if I'm having a chocolate attack to go and get the sugar free candy, but I was helping myself multiple times daily. It adds up.
Jay didn't break his plateau unfortunately, but we know what he needs to do and now it's my turn to help him.
Jay's New Weight: 286.0
Jay's Previous Weight: 285.8
Jay's Starting Weight: 330
Kristi's New Weight: 172.4
Kristi's Previous Weight: 174.0
Kristi's Starting Weight: 198.6
No comments:
Post a Comment