We get the bodybuggs tomorrow! We have been very anxiously waiting for them to arrive. This will really help us to know what our bodies naturally burn each day and how it changes when we eat different things or work out.
DIET
I ate 1500 calories every day this week and Jay ate 1800 calories each day. We tried to avoid more high in sodium foods as we think they are contributing to Jay's water retention. This week I had a craving for chocolate a couple of days in a row. I fixed one day by having a chocolate 100 calorie ice cream bar and the other day I had one Cadbury egg (150 calories) and worked it into my calories for the day.
EXERCISE
We worked out for 6 days in a row again this week making a total of 12 out of the last 14 days that we have gone to the gym. I also tried a hula video as extra work out and found it was very hard to do but fun!
FINAL THOUGHTS
We had a much easier time getting to the gym this week since it's now part of our everyday routine. We like to go when it's quiet, even if it means we are there until 8 pm. This week really flew past and we hope our efforts are shown tomorrow at the weigh in.
As always, no matter what the scale says, we will be continuing our journey to be healthier people!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment