We are looking forward to grilling tonight for our 4th of July celebration. I have a wedding to shoot tomorrow, so we're celebrating early. Our fare: turkey burgers with Arnold's Sandwich Thins for buns, corn on the cob, watermelon and jalapeno poppers with reduced fat cream cheese. We made it to the gym and found out they are open tomorrow on the 4th. Jay is going to try to get there in the morning. I don't go to the gym on days I have a wedding to shoot since I do just as much work there as at the gym!
HAPPY 4th of JULY!
Jay's New Weight: 293.8
Jay's Previous Weight: 294.4
Jay's Starting Weight: 330
Current Percentage of Body Fat: 35.6
Previous Percentage of Body Fat: 35.8


Kristi's New Weight: 176.4
Kristi's Previous Weight: 177.4
Kristi's Starting Weight: 198.6
Current Percentage of Body Fat: 39.4

Small changes are still changes! Someone once told me that small changes make for permanent changes! Way to go guys :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I am looking into comeing out the weekend of your show! We were oing to have company but plans changed. I'll talk to you soon about it!
Good job! Little by little you're getting there!! Our camping weekend was a total calorie bonanza... not so good to the waistline but today's a new day. Time to make up for it!
ReplyDelete