I had to adjust my eating this week especially after last week. I have been sitting at the computer working on photos rather than walking so much like last week. I had to make sure to push myself at the gym to burn the calories I needed to and also eat less.
Our reward: a piece of cake each. Yes, I know what you're thinking. We are trying to lose weight, why eat cake? We are learning to adjust our eating, not cut everything out. We wouldn't be able to stick with this lifestyle change if we got rid of all our guilty pleasures. So we just learn to modify our food rewards - instead of a whole cake like we used to buy, we bought one slice each that our store sells individually when they haven't sold the whole cake. As humans we reward ourselves with food, and every once in awhile, it's okay.
Jay's New Weight: 301.0
Jay's Previous Weight: 305.6
Jay's Starting Weight: 330
Current Percentage of Body Fat: 35.8
Previous Percentage of Body Fat: 37.8


Kristi's New Weight: 180.6
Kristi's Previous Weight: 182.8
Kristi's Starting Weight: 198.6
Current Percentage of Body Fat: 39.4

Lookin' good! Hey I was curious, is there a specific part of your body you are most excited about to see changes? I know you are excited in general. I just wondered if there was one part that bothered you more than others. Mine is my back! I would give anything to have a nice, clean, cut back. No flabby wings if you know what I mean :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I would have to say that is one area that made me first feel really fat about myself. And my stomach. Would love to see that flat, who wouldn't? It's been 6 years since I had that.
ReplyDeleteYou guys have lost 47 pounds and are looking great!!!! Awesome - keep up the GOOD work!!
ReplyDelete