
HE DID IT! For the first time in 5 YEARS Jay is under 300 pounds. Way to go! He is doing such a fabulous job at changing his lifestyle with working out and eating right. I can say for sure he'll never be over 300 again!
On the other hand, I should be careful making those promises about myself. j/k! This week I went up a smidge, but it put me back in the 180s however slightly. Just last week I said I had left that behind forever...so time to work a little harder and make that true!
Jay's New Weight: 297.0
Jay's Previous Weight: 300.8
Jay's Starting Weight: 330
Current Percentage of Body Fat: 35.6
Previous Percentage of Body Fat: 35.8
Jay has lost 33 pounds in just 3 months + 2 weeks!


Kristi's New Weight: 180.6
Kristi's Previous Weight: 179.8
Kristi's Starting Weight: 198.6
Current Percentage of Body Fat: 39.4

Love you, honey! You are amazing!
ReplyDeleteYippee!!! Way to go Jay!!! GOOD JOB! And even tho you went up a smidge, Kristi, I know you'll drop back down again. Keep up the great work, you two!!
ReplyDeleteTa Da.....super duper leaping lizards.....yea...you only weigh 290 lbs more than you did 26 years ago! :) Only your mother can say things like that ! :) I am impressed, cant wait to see you at Christmas. hugs, Mom
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jay! I'm proud of you! And Kristi of course. :) Can't wait to see you at Christmas and see what you look like then! Keep up the good work you two. Kisses and hugs, Leah.
ReplyDeleteThis is SO exciting. I'm really thrilled for you two. I know how hard it is! Keep up the good work being loosers:-)
ReplyDeleteJay and Kristi, I'm so impressed by your progress and motivation. You must be feeling so good. I'm rootin' for ya.
ReplyDeleteProud of you buddy! Keep it going.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the comments! Be sure to check back frequently especially on Fridays!
ReplyDelete